Thursday, August 10, 2017

Is a stock market decline coming? All major indicators say, “Yes.” Investors are becoming cautious and taking risk out of their portfolios.

1. The bond market yield curve is flatter as investors sell 10-year Treasury notes and save their proceeds in cash.

2. Investors are selling low-quality bonds. There was so much talk about Tesla’s high-yield bond issue yesterday that people are starting to pay attention to credit ratings of firms that do not generate any cash.

3. The volatility index is the easiest to read of all indicators. The VIX exploded 27% in one day.


All three indicators point to lower prices in the equity markets. This is a short-term correction which is normal for August.

1 comment:

Unknown said...


My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)